Download this article in .PDF format
This file type includes high resolution graphics and schematics when applicable.
Pack Expo Las Vegas, here we come! The 2015 show, which runs from September 28 to 30, will take place at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Attendees can gain insights about innovations in the packing industry, interact with fellow professionals in industry-specific pavilions, and enjoy food and drink right on the show floor. They also will be able to network with packaging and processing experts, and attend a live performance by the legendary rock group Chicago at the “PACK Gives BACK” charity event.
Pack Expo will cover more industries than any other packaging and processing exposition on tap this year, including: baking and snack; beverage; branding confectionery; dairy; food; fruit and vegetable; general and other; grain, mill, and cereal; meat, poultry, and seafood; personal care; pharmaceutical and medical devices; prepared foods; and processing.
Sponsored by the Reusable Packing Association (RPA), the Reusable Packaging Pavilion presents methods that reduce waste and shipping costs, as well as increase supply-chain efficiency, all while protecting goods. Exhibitors in the Brand Zone Pavilion offer insight for improving brand statements, broadening appeal, and enhancing shelf life, while the Confectionery Pavilion targets the candy and snack industry. Finally, at the Processing Zone pavilion, visitors can learn how to boost efficiency, ensure safety, and achieve complete system integration in processing.
At the Center for Trends and Technology (CTT), exhibitors present new advances and technologies, keeping participants up to speed in their given industry. The CTT, sponsored by Rockwell Automation, is located in the Central Hall, Booth C-4829. Cisco, Grantek Systems, Microsoft, Rockwell Automation, and Stone Technologies all plan to participate at CTT. Presentation topics include:
• Ensuring Machinery Safety, Compliance and Productivity
• Drug Supply Chain Security Act Compliance—Serialization ePedigree & Potential Benefits to Manufacturers
• Remote Asset Management in the Cloud
• Improving Operational Productivity with a Modern Approach to Distributed Control
• Securing the Connected Enterprise
• IoT and Plant Floor Virtualization—Emerging Technologies Accelerating Lean Manufacturing
• Line Optimization—Leveraging Data at all Levels of Your Organization for Continuous Improvement
• Achieve Operational Excellence by Combining Safety & Operational Projects
For more information, email [email protected], call (571) 612-3200, or visit www.packexpolasvegas.com.